Call for projects for the reinforcement of CHM websites 2022-2023
In order to implement CEBioS programme of work for 2019-2023 as well as COP Decision XIV/25, the Belgian CHM partnership within the CEBioS programme of the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (RBINS), financed by the Belgian Development Cooperation (DGD) has decided to launch a call for proposals to support its partner countries boost their national CHM networks. One of the objectives of the initiative is to develop websites:
- officially endorsed by the national authorities
- operational both in terms of format and content
- updated with the relevant information and data
- which contain comprehensive information and national documents
- which promotes the follow up of the implementation of National Biosafety Strategies and Action Plans (NBSAPs)
- which make links with other relevant websites at national and international level.
Eligible countries and partners
- CHM National Focal Points of partner countries of Belgium: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Côte d'Ivoire, D.R. Congo, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Palestine State, Rwanda, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda.
- Countries through South-South cooperation with one of the above countries as promotor: Algeria, Central African Republic, Comoros, Gabon, Iraq, Sudan, Yemen, Syria,
More information on the call is available here