Call for projects for the reinforcement of CHM websites 2022-2023
06 February 2023
In order to implement CEBioS programme of work for 2019-2023 as well as COP Decision XIV/25, the Belgian CHM partnership within the CEBioS programme of the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (RBINS), financed by the Belgian Development Cooperation (DGD) has decided to launch a call for proposals to support its partner countries boost their national CHM networks. One of the objectives of the initiative is to develop websites:
- officially endorsed by the national authorities
- operational both in terms of format and content
- updated with the relevant information and data
- which contain comprehensive information and national documents
- which promotes the follow up of the implementation of National Biosafety Strategies and Action Plans (NBSAPs)
- which make links with other relevant websites at national and international level.
Eligible countries and partners
- CHM National Focal Points of partner countries of Belgium: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Côte d'Ivoire, D.R. Congo, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Palestine State, Rwanda, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda.
- Countries through South-South cooperation with one of the above countries as promotor: Algeria, Central African Republic, Comoros, Gabon, Iraq, Sudan, Yemen, Syria,
More information on the call is available here
19. Knowledge improved, shared and applied
19.2. Biodiversity knowledge, the science base and technologies are widely shared and transferred and applied