A total of 7 projects from 5 countries were received for this call. It was decided that each country would receive a grant. 5 grants were awarded to the following countries: Benin, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea, Madagascar and Niger. More information on the different projects can be found below.
- Création d’une section thématique sur les espèces exotiques envahissantes (Niger)
- Development of a database on the flora of the national Park Marahoué in Center-West of Côte d'Ivoire
- Elaboration of a strategy and communication plan in order to have a better acces to information on the CHM/CDB of Madagascar
- Implementation of an operational strategy to improve and promote the clearing-house mechanism of Benin
- Rehabilitation of the Internet connection of the " Direction Nationale de la Biodiversité et Aires Protégées" and transfer of the web site CHM/Guinee to a new site created with the PTK