New genomic techniques - state of play
Residence Palace, Wetstraat 155
the FPS Health will be hosting the event ‘New Genomic Techniques – State of Play’ the 21st of June from 9 AM – 5 PM, at Residence Palace (Wetstraat 155, 1040 Brussel).
Places are limited, so we restrict the number of attendees to two per organisation. If you see seek an exemption for this rule, for any reason at all, you may present your motivation to the organizers (Mathias De Mesmaeker and Jens Warrie) and we will consider this based on your reasoning and the status of inscriptions.
Draft schedule is the following:
- 09h00 – 09h30: Welcome by the Ministers
- 09h30 – 10h00: Introduction to NGT’s
- 10h00 – 10h30: Traceability
10h30 – 11h00: Coffee break 1
- 11h00 – 11h30: Risks & Perception
- 11h30 – 11h45: Sustainability analysis
- 11h45 – 12h15: Examples of NGT products
- 12h15 – 12h45: Institutional situation inside and
outside the EU
- 14h00 – 17h00: Stakeholder consultation
(including coffee break 2)
More information on the accessibility of the building can be found on this link.
This event will not be live streamed, only in person participation is possible.
The main language of the event will be English.