The 4th Global Biodiversity Outlook (GBO)
To download the document in one of the six UN languages, press on the photo.
International day of CBD
Welcome to Sudan CHM
- UNDP - GEF Global ABS PROJECT [posted on: 25/02/2020]
- ورش عمل لرفع الوعى حول بروتكول ناغويا [posted on: 03/10/2019]
- Training workshop on ABS Contracts [posted on: 18/03/2019]
- Second and Third consultation workshops on ABS law [posted on: 08/08/2017]
- The first Consultation workshop on Access and Benefit Sharing (ABS) law [posted on: 07/08/2017]
- The National Inception Workshop for ABS Global Project "Strengthening human resources, legal frameworks and institutional capacities to implement the Nagoya Protocol [posted on: 30/05/2017]
- The City of Montreal, with the support of ICLEI-Cities Biodiversity Center and the SCBD, through the #CitiesWithNature initiative, developed short briefing sheets about inspiring examples for communities to act to protect biodiversity in our cities
- Elizabeth Maruma Mrema appointed head of UN Biodiversity Convention.
- UN Biodiversity lead welcomes new head of Global Environment Facility
- UN Biodiversity Convention on track to develop ambitious post-2020 global biodiversity framework.
- World celebrates nature as a source of solutions to global challenges.