MOUNAF project’s third call for student mobility within Africa
|Keywords||MOUNAF, call, scholarships|
The MOUNAF consortium launched its third call for student mobility within Africa. The deadline to apply is May 25th 2019.
MOUNAF (Mobilité Universitaire en Afrique) is a project for academic mobility funded by the European Union under the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme. This action aims to internationalize evaluation systems, master programs and doctoral research within African universities through academic mobility.
Within this call, MOUNAF will provide up to 40-50 scholarships for doctoral and master’s students in Africa. Programmes are offered in English or in French, depending on the host institution.
The following African host institutions are included in the MOUNAF project:
- University of Limpopo (South Africa)
- Jimma University (Ethiopia)
- Eduardo Mondlane University (Mozambique)
- University of Kisangani (D.R. Congo)
- University Moulay Ismail (Morocco)
- Cadi Ayad University (Morocco)
The MOUNAF project offers two types of individual scholarships:
- scholarships for full-degree studies for Masters and Doctoral students (max. 24 months for masters and 36 months for doctoral candidates);
- scholarships for short-term exchanges for Masters and Doctoral students (at least 6 months).
To be eligible, students must:
- be a national and resident of any of the eligible African countries;
- be registered/admitted in or having obtained a degree from a higher education institution established in one of the eligible African countries.
The eligible African countries are:
You can find more information on the project’s website.