The technology and the access to the Internet are constantly evolving. New web-based tools are launched and the use of the Internet spreads worldwide. CHM national focal points around the world need to adapt to these changes in order to take the best advantage of the emerging technologies for their work on their CHM websites.
The Belgian CHM partnership regularly launches calls for proposals in order to help partner countries boost their contribution to the CHM websites. The objective of the initiative is to obtain websites that:
- are officially endorsed by the national authorities
- are operational both in terms of format and content
- are updated with the relevant data
- contain comprehensive information and national documents
- make links with other relevant websites at national and international level.
See here for more information on CHM reinforcement calls.